You may use this website to find out more information about City Catering Southampton and contact the team with a booking enquiry or for further information
- By accessing the Website you confirm that you are an individual of at least 18 years of age, or, if under 18, that you are accessing the Website with full parental/guardian consent. In making use of the Website you agree to abide by any and all of the following terms and conditions governing use of the Website (the “Terms”).
- The copyright in the contents of this Website is owned by or licensed to City Catering Southampton, and all trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Website are owned by us. The contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written consent, except as stated below.
- You may print or download the visible text of an individual page for private and personal noncommercial use only, but you may not make more than one copy of such text electronically or otherwise. You may not reproduce any other part of the Website.
- The Website may also contain links to other websites which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible or liable in any way for such websites and cannot vouch for the suitability or accuracy of the content of those websites.
- These Terms and Conditions, and any Terms and Conditions relating to products or services described within the content of the site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be updated on this page and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any such changes before continuing to use the site any further.